In the news
Tulipop, popular kids lifestyle brand, lands in 300 US Hot Topic stores, launches new Web Series and Venice Beach social campaign
- Unveils new web series with Wildbrain (Caillou, Teletubbies, Yo Gabba Gabba!, Mother Goose Club, SlugTerra, Shopkins).
- Triumps at Cartoon Forum and makes cover of KidScreen.
- Launches “Snap a Tulipopper” social media campaign from Venice Beach, CA. Includes chance to win a trip for two to Iceland with WOW air and Tulipop merchandise prize packs!
SidekickHealth, lifestyle change platform, featured on FierceHealthcare.com, presented at Health 2.0 Conference
- Co-founder and CEO, Dr. Tryggvi Thorgeirsson, was published on FierceHealthcare.com discussing “Hospital Impact—Behavioral economics and big data may improve health and reduce healthcare costs.”
- Co-founder and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Sæmundur Jon Oddsson presented at the Health 2.0 Fall Conference as part of the “Tools for Self-Management and Personal Wellness” session.
Meniga, leading provider of digital banking solutions, wins European FinTech Award and IBS Intelligence accolade; expands operations to Poland.
Established to meet increasing demand in the Central and Eastern Europe region.
Focus principally on client services, engineering and business development.
- Meniga racks up accolades from European FinTech Awards and IBS Intelligence
AGR Dynamics, provider of powerful retail supply chain management software solutions, expands to Canada; welcomes Woodie’s, Ireland’s biggest DIY superstore to growing community of customers.
- New operations in Canada enable AGR Dynamics to better service North American customers.
- Gudni Petur Sigurjonsson new Managing Director and Christina Vali named Director of Presales, North America AGR Dynamics Canada office.
- Woodie’s selects web-based AGR 5 system from AGR Dynamics to help DIY chain manage forecast and replenishment system.
On the road
On 25 October, Frumtak’s General Partner, Svana Gunnarsdottir, joined the panel discussion “Using Technology to Transform Care” at HealthTech Nordic Investor Forum in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We’ll be on the road most of November at the following events in Europe and The US.
- 6-9 November: Web Summit (Lisbon, Portugal)
- 3-11 November: Dreamforce (San Francisco, CA)
- 26-28 November: Digital Freedom Festival (Riga, Latvia)
Frumtak’s Principal, Paula Gould, will give a featured talk on marketing for growth and the importance of early international strategy.
- 28 November- 1 December: Slush (Helsinki, Finland)
Read this and other news in the Frumtak Ventures Newsletter!