Icelandic brand Tulipop is thrilled to be featured on the front cover of Kidscreen – the only trade publication dedicated solely to children’s media – for their Cartoon Forum issue. Tulipop CEO Helga Arnadottir said: “We are delighted that Kidscreen chose Tulipop out of 83 possible new projects being presented at Cartoon Forum as their front cover. It is a great honor to front such a prestigious publication. The reaction from the press to our animated series has been incredible and we hope that this is a sign of things to come, when we present the show to broadcasters at Cartoon Forum in September.” Cartoon Forum will be held from 12 – 15 September 2017 in the French city of Toulouse. The event is a co-production platform for European animated series. With 83 projects being presented from 23 different countries, around 900 industry professionals will have the opportunity to discover some 470 hours of animated series.
- Niclas Walter hefur verið ráðinn forstjóri InfoMentor
- InfoMentor appoints new global CEO, Niclas Walter
- Frumtak Ventures var valið fjárfestir ársins 2017 Nordic Startup Awards
- Frumtak Ventures, Activity Stream, SidekickHealth win Nordic Startup Awards Iceland
- Ævintýrapersónur Tulipop á forsíðu Kidscreen